Aren't you something to admire, 'cause your shine is something like a mirror
And I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always parallel on the other side.
I started a 365 days photo project on my 27th Birthday. And for the following reasons -
1. Because I love me a white shirt, the only constant here. This is
- not about choosing "a" style, but evolving as I move forward.
- not about "a" process but about different approaches.
- sometimes a sequence, but mostly deliberate/random jumps.
- not "a" relevant theme but multiple chance intrusions.
- focus on the obvious or less likely or both or none.
2. Because "Creative thinking, in terms of idea creativity, is not a mystical talent. It is a skill that can be practiced and nurtured." Edward de Bono. **ask me the how-to and I'll point to the book. 😀
3. I'd like something consistent to do everyday in an otherwise inconsistent routine.