So. Firstly I just want to give you an introduction what this whole thing is about. My name is Lizz, I'm 16 years of age and currently living in Germany. I'll try to give you a more or less inside view into my life. Why I'm doing this? I actually have no clue but I like to write so I've just decided to do this. I hope I can help some people or we could build up a small, supportive community here for all the people who are struggling with their daily life or just need sm to talk 🌿💕 #blog#blogger#first#post#positivity#life#help#support#fighter#stay#strong
A little section from an article about how we can bring more positivity and contentment into our lives which I have written and shared in the latest Tree Love Yoga newsletter…you can find the whole post here www.treeloveyoga.com/blog (If you would like to receive my newsletter, you can sign up at the bottom of each page on my website www.treeloveyoga.com) Enjoy “Apart from trying to be present and mindful about the experiences coming into my life, there are a few mindful exercises that really resonate with me and that I am trying to remind myself of in various situations…it is something I am still learning…some days or weeks I am better at them and some worse…and yes, I also have days when I feel grumpy (even yoga teachers are sometimes ;-)) Here they are…
1. Bring a gentler kinder perspective to what you are perceiving (this often helps me to be more objective and not judgemental)
2. Check whether what you are doing is bringing value into your life, whether it is nourishing you.
3. If you are facing a challenge, ask yourself if it is there because you need to learn something from it.
4. Same goes when we have to deal with people who make us feel challenged in some way. See if you can stay open and loving. I have written a post about this a while ago, those who follow me on Instagram/facebook or read my posts on my blog, may have seen it…you can find it here https://www.facebook.com/treeloveyoga/photos/a.1660240080861520.1073741828.1659528910932637/1854063654812494/?type=3&theater
5. Focus on the bigger picture...when you feel overwhelmed, stop and breathe...take a few deep breaths into your belly and visualize softening through any tension in your body...breathing into the abdomen generates a relaxation response in the body and mind...there's a quote I am trying to remember in those moment when life is a bit hectic..."Almost everything can wait."...and it's true...rarely things that are causing us to feel stressed will in the end affect our lives or lives of others in a dramatic way, they are usually little things...so smile and breathe :-)”
Its Sunday and its mothers day, ✨ its also last week of school so it gonna be really bust 😑 and I'm still really annoyed I lot my pencil case it had all my expensive muji stuff and all my mechanical pencils so I have none now 😢😢😢 I'm really annoyed and I really hope it turns up!
Happy Mother's Day to all you mummy's and mummy's to be 💕This is me and my mum pictured at the Ritz and we had the best day celebrating her 60th Birthday. Right now I'm in bed with my boys surrounded by homemade cards, chocolates and prosecco 💙🥂💕 and I'm being taken out for a carvery at lunchtime 🍽🍰 Hope everyone enjoys their day today 💕
All things will fall in it's rightful Place! #Itrusthim#God#Faith More powerful then we think.... I'm stepping out on faith and putting work STAYING HUMBLE & THINKING ABOUT & Doing BETTER!I've ENDURE THE WORST #Life#greatness#positivity 🙏🏼
March 25th #Day84
Today was crazy... I work on the Vegas strip and today the whole strip got shut down due to a shooter outside.. it was honestly very scary. In the end police did an excellent job of keeping everyone inside and safe, but my anxiety spiked hard. I am so grateful for John keeping my mind off of it for the rest of the day and helping me to relax. I'm exhausted emotionally and physically after today but I'm always looking for those things to be grateful for and smile about.
Finally got out of the house this afternoon for a quick walk to the park! I needed it, Ella needed it and seriously- how much trouble can a paralyzed puppy get up to? #party 🙈 After a bloody shitty week I feel like I've accomplished a lot today so I'm going to suck it up and move on to next week already #positivevibesonly ☺️ So now I'm off to pack the kids bags for daycare [yep, I will have two drop-offs in the morning 😂Ella first and then my oversized furbaby] and then sit down to a well deserved rum and soda! I got this 👊🏻 -B1 #weekendsover#playground#walks#cabinfever#mum#workingmum#positivity#stillhaventcheckedthatlottoticket
Behind The Scene Photoshoot💋💋💋💋. As well as my business 💋Pretty Pinup Pouts💋 I also run a community Pinup Page on FB called 🌺Pretty As A PinupGal🌺 in Perth Australia 🇦🇺. It is the 1st Birthday 🎉 of the group & the Community Weekend Courier is doing an article about the group in the paper. We had so much fun & laughter. A big shout out to the reporter Gabriel from The Weekend Courier,Kevin For the providing us with his amazing Rod & Teardrop Caravan , Lu Lu's Cafe Rockingham Foreshore for allowing us to do the interview there & all my lovely Pinup Gals who I adore💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 Did you know that 99% of the gals in the photos are wearing Blu Red or Shalala LipSense because they love the pigment, long lasting wear & it's smudge proof💋❗️❗️❗️. Go & check my business FB page & website out❗️❗️❗️. LIKE ME ❗️SHARE ME❗️LOVE ME❗️ https://m.facebook.com/PrettyPinupPouts/ http://www.senegence.com.auPrettyPinupPouts #prettypinuppouts #. #prettyasapinupgal#pinupgal#pinup#pinupgirl#angiedelariepinupphotography#luluscafe#veganmakeup#valueformoney#burlesque#dancing#rockingham#rockinghamforeshore#happydays#positivity#sisterhood
Sometimes you just need to get out of the house, clear your mind, take a look around & appreciate the little things in life. Because life on earth is pretty bloody beautiful ✨