Still young! Lol 😂😜🙈Thank you for all your wishes. I wish all wishes return back to you all. Thank you my mom&dad. Thank you my sister. Thank you my dear. Thank you my friends. Thank you my co-worker. Thank you for all supported me. Sometimes, i make a mistake. I apologize it. I will do it better. Someone ask me "what is the person that you want to be?" I don't know yet but i will be the reason to make someone smile. 😊 #younger#polite#learnfrommistakes#thankful#peaceful#mybirthday28th#betterman#love 💋😘🎉
Found this very helpful from @productivemuslim 😊
Top 10 Productive muslim advice for a productive Ramadan:
1. Have sincere intentions, work hard and make lots of dua for an ultimate productive Ramadan!
2. Plan your day each day of Ramadan, the night before. Choose 3 important tasks you want to achieve the next day and record it in your diary or our ultimate taskinator!
3. Never EVER miss Suhoor, wake up at least 1 hour before Fajr and have a filling and balanced meal.
4. Start working on your most important tasks right after Fajr and get at least 1 or 2 done.
5. Try to get an afternoon nap, not more than 20 minutes, either just before Dhuhur or after Dhuhur.
6. Plan your Ramadan days (and life!) around Salah times, not the other way round!
7. BLOCK at least one-hour for reciting Quran each day.
8. Break your fast with dates and milk or dates and water; go pray Maghreb, then come back for a light meal.
9. Give lots of ‘Physical Sadaqah’; get involved in organising community iftars, charity drives, helping orphans etc. Earn reward working for others.
10. Don’t miss an opportunity for Dawah! When someone asks you why you’re not eating, give them a beautiful explanation of Ramadan and Islam.
Click to read more: http://productivemuslim.com/top-10-productiveramadan-tips-if-you-read-nothing-else/#ixzz4iNDhMMRN
Follow us: @AbuProductive on Twitter | ProductiveMuslim on Facebook
Kapotasana (or something that looks like it 😂😅 Pigeonpose) Finally the last day of the backbend challenge.... I already knew that within a month i would never reach Kapotasana but i loved the journey. Thanks for sharing and thanks for playing everybody! Let's keep on the practice and who knows one day we'll make it (or i will)
Day 28 of the #yoga4growth (personal growth) challenge in backbends by @ladydork & @KoyaWebb Kapotasana (or something that looks like it 😂😅 Pigeonpose) Finally the last day of the backbend challenge.... I already knew that within a month i would never reach Kapotasana but i loved the journey. Thanks for sharing and thanks for playing everybody! Let's keep on the practice and who knows one day we'll make it (or i will)