Check out this awesome chart to help you with your depth comparisons. #PADI Freediver – 30ft / 10m. At the start of your freediving journey you will get to experience the thrill of discovering that your body can do more than you imagined. By learning skills in breath regulation and buddy procedures in the pool, you’ll then dive down to 30ft / 10m in the sea. That’s almost three times the height of the stone henge! By taking an advanced course your skill set improves and you should, by the end of the course, be diving to depths of 65ft, or 20m. If you’ve ever seen the Colosseum, that’s almost as high as the second level. Getting to that depth under your own power in one breath is a truly incredible experience. One that becomes, quite rightly, an achievement to be proud of.
PADI Master Freediver – 90ft / 27m
Heading to the heady ‘heights’, or depths, of 90ft / 27m our PADI Master Freediver course takes the rush of pushing your body’s boundaries. #freedive#dive#socal#advanced#masterdiver#freediving
The star of today is the starfish or seastar itself! 2 hilarious #scubafacts - they have no brain and blood and use seawater to pump nutrients through their nervous system.
- when eating their stomach exits their mouth to digest food, when finished eating it goes back in. #funfacts#nicetoknow#amazing#coralreef#dive#explore
Some of the worlds finest wilderness lies beneath the waves🌊🐠. Submerging shot 📸cc: @bejamin🌟 .
📌The Garden Isle, Kauai ~ Hawaii 🇺🇸 .
ℹ️Kauai is an island in the Central Pacific, part of the Hawaiian archipelago. It's nicknamed "the Garden Isle" thanks to the tropical rainforest covering much of its surface. The dramatic cliffs and pinnacles of its Na Pali Coast have served as a backdrop for major Hollywood films.
#GlobalGemz in your inspiring travel images🌏💎
That one time we went diving at Rainbow Reef with the @tidesreachresort crew. Rainbow Reef is located off of Taveuni Island in Fiji and is officially the most beautiful and vibrant reef we've ever seen! This photo doesn't do it justice... you've got to check it out IRL 🐠🐬🐡🐟
🔥LAST CHANCE!🔥 Winners drawn TODAY! Want to WIN a $1,000 shopping spree for you and a friend to spend this Saturday when our massive Easter Sale starts? It's easy!
1. Tag a dive buddy in the comments below who you would share a $1,000 shopping spree with! Enter as many times as you like by tagging each dive buddy in a separate comment. 1 tag = 1 entry.
2. You and your dive buddy must like us on Facebook and/or Instagram
3. If you win, you and your dive buddy can spend the $1,000 voucher THIS WEEKEND online or at our Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne megastores on all the massive Easter Sale bargains
Competition is also running on our Facebook so head there for more chances to WIN!
Easter Sale starts this Saturday March 25. Doors open 9.30am:
- Massive deals across the range
- Get in early for an Easter 'Egg' hunt for epic prizes like spearguns, BCDs and wetsuits at our Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne stores
- Shop online and automatically be in the draw to WIN gear
Good luck and we hope to see you this weekend! 🎉🐰
When crows and seagulls are squawking and sounding the alarm in the downtown corridor, it usually means there's a threat nearby. Murray and Harriett were both maintaining circular high-altitude patterns, with Murray finally taking off after prey. Harriett landed and then re-launched on a mission of her own. @aroundtacoma @cityoftacoma #tacoma#falcon#falcons#raptor#raptors#highspeed#speed#dive#local