Werk it like a boss today! Wherever you are, whatever you're doing remember you're the boss of you're day. Yesterday saw its share of challenges for me and I definitely had the chance to let it ruin the day, instead I chose to rule over it, take it in stride of being a business owner and salvage the day for success over failure. Mindfulness and remaining the boss of reactions to feelings is where it's at for me lately and it's been a life changer! Hoping this gives you the power to try the same and rule supreme of your day everyday xox
📷Portland Street Styling by me!
Have a candle you loved so much you've used it to the end? Seize the #diy opportunity and get #creative by repurposing the vessel in an interesting way using our tutorial to get you started!
Share your ideas and creations with us and use the tag #gocorecycle so we can sit in awe of your creative spirit!
1. Fill a pot with enough water to fill the vessel and bring to a boil.
2. Making sure that the vessel is on a flat, heat resistant surface, carefully pour the boiling water into the empty vessel, filling to just below the lip, being very careful as you pour.
3. Allow the vessel to sit. The boiling water will slowly melt the wax, which will then float to the surface of the water.
4. Once completely cool, the wax will harden on the surface of the water
and can be simply popped out of the vessel.
5. Wash any remaining residue with soap and water.
6. Enjoy your recycled container! (Note: this method should be used for glass containers only. Please use caution when handling hot items)
Work space today 👩🎨 I spent most of yesterday cleaning, polyfilla-ing and painting the whole house (because the last owner was dusty old racoon apparently) so it's taken some real elbow grease. Today is much of the same, only peppered with actual artworking too.
I've also made an important decision; I'm going to start watching all of the x-files again 👽✌️ I think its because we watched Arrival the other night and I've got aliens on the brain. SO HERE'S TO ROUND 5 👏🏠🌊🖌️🖊️🖋️✒️✏️💚
Interested in getting press coverage for your business? What five things do you think journalists would love to tell you about pitching to them? Do share your thoughts here ....P.s. My Soulful PR Studio is open for just five more days - then you won't be able to join until June. Link in bio