#SpicySardines - 🐟🌶🌱
One of the quickest easiest meals to cook.
1) open 4 cans of tinned sardines in oil, remove and place on a plate. Carefully remove the scales from each fish just with your fingers, then break in half to remove the bones. Once this is done mash up the fish with a fork.
2) fry a couple of finely sliced onions, if you have time slowly caramelise until sweet and nutty brown.
3) add 3 chopped green chillis + 2 grated garlic cloves + sprinkle of red chilli flakes + 1/4 tsp each of chilli powder + turmeric + curry powder + coriander + cumin + pepper and cook for a few mins.
4) add the mashed fish to the pan and combine with the spices then add some finely chopped coriander. Taste the dish and add salt accordingly.
I cheated today, I had caramelised onions, chopped chillis and coriander in the fridge so this meal only took 15mins. Same amount of time it took to cook the rice. #15MinuteMeals kinda #LeanIn15 too. Fish oil is great for you! ✌️ #FriedSardines#SardinesCurry#Sardines#BengaliFood#BengaliRecipes#DesiFood
|| SAVERA || - featuring the Hayaa Collection.
JewelsnGems latest campaign in collaboration with @shaneeqbridal
Order the Hayaa via email - INFO@JEWELNGEM.COM
Jewellery @jewels_gems by @foziaashraaf
Hair/ Makeup @shaneeqbridal
Model : Sasha
spark notes on @saa_ra_
• enjoys gelato once a day (min)
• dances hrself clean • thinks about teeth a lot
• met @haiderisms at a bbq in lahore
• then they went to college
• once fell asleep waiting for pancakes
• can and will sing gold lion on demand
• has thirty-nine kanye songs memorized
• has worn a hat once in her life, ever. once.
• has a photo of a lion in her wallet • she didn't take the photo
• says she didn't put the photo there...
• won't let you touch the lion photo
• leaves when you ask twice about the lion photo
everyone say hi // sorry this was uploaded like nine times i promise imma just suck it up and deal with @instagram compression trying to 1984 us