Did you know that all of our products are one of a kind? No mass production or factory workers here, just me and my craft room. 🙏 #shopsmall lots of new stationery designs coming soon! #linkinbio to shop
So I am super impressed with myself folks - not only did I create these super cool Zodiac Polaroids, I figured out all the tech stuff to be able to share them with you guys!
Yay, go me!! 👊💓✌
So because we want to celebrate how amazing the last few months have been for our business, we are giving them to you FOR FREE. 🤗
Click the link in our profile, or go here 👉 eepurl.com/cTVStf
It comes a high res jpg poster with all 12 pics, that you can print and cut, or just stick the whole poster on your wall. 🌻
We have all of our family Star Signs grouped together and they look super cool if you ask me 😜
Double tap for the love of free stuff and tag some lovelies who would appreciate these 💓🌵🌼
Good evening my loves!
This howlite turquoise pompom necklace is posted in my shop as well! It is strung on a hemp cord vs handknotted so it's a little lower in price! Great #summerfun jewelry! 💕
I am off to put my kids to beds, my son is graduating preschool tomorrow! 😀
Find it at www.feltnlove.com ' '
172/365 .. Let's talk about living a more meaningful life💛. Simplifying your life to focus on what's important. I want to centre in on the word "value". Start really editing your life + cutting back on everything that isn't adding value to your life. Simplify to the things that matter most by getting rid of the junk that doesn't. Are your relationships + the things they converse about with you adding value? Is your stuff truly adding value to your life or it just stuff? Is the food you are eating adding value + nutrients to your body? Is the words you are speaking to others adding value to their life? Living more consciously means looking at our lives and living intentionally. Acting, speaking, eating, breathing, talking intentionally instead of on autopilot. And if you answered a big fat NO to anything that is no longer adding value into your life.....then it's time to cut it from your life. What are you saying bye to? ❤️
172/365 .. AMEN 👏🏼 @bossbabetribe. Life's too short for bad vibes my friends 🌊🌊🌊that's jobs, people, towns, everything. Once you start strengthening your intuition you'll start to move so quick through things that aren't right for you at almost lightning speed. You'll feel it in your bones. It means you're onto the better things out there waiting for you even quicker. Never settle, keep searching...you have no time to waste ⚡️⚡️
Just something for a wonderful repeat customer.. wife has three bracelets already. Started collecting at one of my festivals last fall and he has been buying mommy and me sets for Christmas and mothers day. Just got a lovely picture sent to me of the three she has and how she needs another for her forth child due July 3. So I got some ideas together. Here is a simple 6 stone, 1 stone for every family member, Ruby Jade to represent July, also stone of dreams and passion. I love helping create a memorable piece! #budtobloomcreations#oneofakind#meaningiseverything#creatememories#simpleelegance#hippiechick#bohogirl#bohochic
So you know I'm a coach, but I'm a person too! Here are a few things about me that you probably didn't know:⠀
1) I’ve backpacked through over 50 countries (the best way – budget style)
2) I slept in a tent for 4 months in Africa and had an elephant stick its trunk under my sleeping mat in the middle of the night⠀
3) I love scaring myself by doing crazy things like sky-diving, bungee jumping, hang-gliding⠀
4) My heart is happiest when hiking in the mountains or breathing the ocean air - I have a strong connection to the earth, but could spend hours staring at the sky⠀
5) Anything fast – snowboarding, skiing, mountain biking - love love love it .
6) Australia was my home for 7 years – I’m also married to a handsome Aussie. We now live in the USA⠀
7) Both of my kids are citizens of a country that I am not (yeah, it's kind of weird)⠀
8) I spend a lot of time on my yoga mat (and love Kundalini yoga), have a daily meditation practice, and I'm obsessed with working with the moon cycles. I consider myself a spiritual (not religious) person⠀
9) I'm super passionate about having a chemical free home and using only natural everything⠀
10) It took me 30 years to realize my purpose on earth⠀
11) I am fully committed to my journey of fulfilling my destiny, and I am fully committed to helping you do the same⠀⠀
I would love to know you better as well! What's one thing about you most people don't know?⠀
Anyone who says ethical is granola hasn't seen our sleek minimalist pieces by @shopsoko⚡️Handmade from recycled brass and horn in Kenya. Read about the process on slateandsalt.com ⚡️#madeinkenya#sustainablejewelry
172/365 .. little brother carries a flask of whiskey, while I'm drinking a bday cake vegan milkshake 😇😈(not that much of an angel I smuggled a baby vodka bottle in my mango juice). All about balance my friends 😹